TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated on 25 August 2020.
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND IS LEGALLY BINDING – PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Information about us
This neo87100.com website is operated by JNI GROUP LIMITED. We are a company registered in the United Kingdom and have our registered office at JNI GROUP LIMITED, 5 WENSLEY CLOSE, LONDON , N11 3GU, ENGLAND. Company Number: 12474124. VAT Number: 353 5027 17.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Services, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Services for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Services.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Services must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print, copy or download any part of the Services in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information posted
The material displayed on the Services is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Commentary and other materials posted on the Services are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
The Services change regularly
We aim to update the Services regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Services, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Accessing the Services
Your access to the Services or certain features of the Services may be suspended or restricted occasionally to allow for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or the introduction of new functionality or services. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time.
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or all the Services, to users including users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and that they comply with them.
Your use of the Services
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. In particular, but without limitation, you may not use the Services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit, send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- to attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the server on which the Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Services; or
- to attack our or any other site or service via a denial-of-service attack.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Services;
- any equipment or network on which the Services are stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
By breaching this provision, you could commit a criminal offence including under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1990/18/section/1. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Services will cease immediately.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for: (a) death or personal injury arising from our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including our liability for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987 https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1987/43, our failure to use reasonable care and skill in the provision of services to you.
We (and third parties connected to us) exclude all liability and responsibility to you for any damage or loss that may arise to you or a third party in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise:
- which was not foreseeable to both of us at the time you accepted these Terms (damage and loss is foreseeable if it is obvious that it would happen);
- in connection with the disclosure of your password contrary to these Terms;
- in connection with use of, or inability to use the Services or any of the functions of the Services (including any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your computer system or mobile device that may occur while using the Services);
- in connection with use of or reliance on any information or material displayed on the Services;
- in connection with use of any third party site linked to the Services or the material on such websites; and/or
- caused by viruses or other harmful components originating or contracted from the Services or any third party site linked to the Services.
We are not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Information about you and your visits to our website
Linking to the Services
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from the Services
Where the Services contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We make no warranties or representations as to the legitimacy, accuracy or quality of any third party sites and we accept no responsibility for their content, safety, practice or privacy policies.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms. These Terms (including any non-contractual claims or disputes) are governed by English law.
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of any change will be deemed acceptance of the change. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Services.
If you have any concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.